Get Started Using SWAT+ Editor¶
SWAT+ Editor is still in the early phases of testing and development, so please proceed with caution.
Step 1: Set up your project in QSWAT+¶
First get your project set up in QSWAT+. After your project is set up, create a back up copy; SWAT+ Editor manipulates the database, so during these early stages it is good to have a copy of your project before opening it in the editor so that you may start over if needed.
To open SWAT+ Editor, click the button for Step 3: Edit Inputs and Run SWAT from QSWAT+.
Step 2: Watch the MP4 video¶
Please watch the guide video before launching SWAT+ Editor. This video will quickly walk you through the steps needed to bring your QSWAT+ project into the editor, as well as show you how to catch and report errors.
Current functionality available in SWAT+ Editor¶
- Import weather generator data, add/edit/delete them
- Import weather stations using SWAT2012 or SWAT+ formats, add/edit/delete them
- Edit simulation times and print settings
- Add/edit/delete channels, aquifers, reservoirs, as well as some routing unit and hru files
- Write SWAT+ input files
- Run SWAT+
- Import output files to SQLite for use in QSWAT+ visualizer